Register at Bikereg today to get early registration pricing!
Venue Name: Horseshoe Bend Township Park
Address: 178 Horseshoe Bend Rd
Frenchtown, NJ 08825
Date: Saturday, October 5, 2019
Team Minimum: 3 Riders or more (Please have team riders register with exact team name.)
Age Minimum: 12 yrs old by event date
Without your participation and generous contributions, this event and the charities would not survive. While we have removed the $200 fundraising minimum, we still hope you will still consider making a donation. Asking for a donation is no easy task, but know that within your work place, school, church, and friendship network, there are kind people who can contribute to the cause. Every denomination makes a huge difference and adds up! Please consider utilizing the following tools to create a greater outreach to meet your fundraising goals:
- Our website can help you broadcast your cause and speed up your fundraising.
- Use Facebook Fundraiser and Donation to post your goals. Then intensify that post with Instagram or Twitter to reach your friends and followers who believe in your cause and can see your fundraising progress in real time.
- Share your fundraising goals at work, church, or school and let them know that every little bit counts.
- Corporate Matching programs can multiply the donation and meet and exceed your fundraising goals faster. Simply visit your company’s charitable-giving page and search and nominate Pure Energy Velo a NJ-Nonprofit. Remember, your company probably already has a charity-budget and wants to help you, help others, so it is as easy as requesting a corporate match.
- Yard or Spring Cleaning sales can be a great way to purge various items that you no longer use, and turn it into money towards your fundraising goals. Facebook Buy-and-Sell Groups, Ebay, and Craigslist are great venues to sell items. Apps like Letgo also make it easy to post and sell items, quick!
- GoFundMe.com can be a great way to raise you fundraising dollars, especially since this is a cause that helps many individuals.
- Remember to start early and make frequent posts about your cause and your progress, but don’t overdo it!